130 are online

Year

Day

Time

03:18:12

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » I am having a bit of a hard time finding anything fun to do.
Mylak Bendar
Mylak Bendar
What can I do for kicks? Nobody answers me when I try to talk to them. I am so lonely.

*bites tongue*

Anyhow, assuming you've joined a faction, contact your employer and see what he has for you to do. Most factions also have forums in which you can interact with other members or roleplay (if you like roleplaying, there are also the White Scenarios, linked at the top of the forums). There's also the IRC server if you just want to chat with people.

If you are looking for something to do in game, you pretty much need to work that out with your faction, though. There isn't much to do for freelancers, and different factions offer a variety of different tasks.

swcforumsig

Can't see this sig or sometimes other images? Chrome now default blocks mixed content on secure sites like SWC.
Go to chrome://settings/content/insecureContent and add www.swcombine.com to the Allow list.
If you want. I'm not your dad or whatever.
Trent Hackworth
Trent Hackworth
As Syn said IRC is the #1 place for laugh's. You can also go read through some of the older SWC Forms as there are a number of amusing posts ETC. You could also visit the Compedia and read some of the articles there.

Roaking Fs
Roaking Fs
I would second the suggestion that you check out the White Scenarios. They add a ton to the game. Most of the people that I know well in the game I know through the White Scenarios.

Mylak Bendar
Mylak Bendar
Okay good stuff.

I have actually met a few people now so things are looking up.

Year 8 Day 17 17:38
Deleted Post
Deleted by Togan Jano. Reason: language
I've often said that this game is what you make of it. If you find things for yourself to do, keep yourself busy, find people to talk to and things to get involved in, you'll have a great time. If you wait for someone to give you tasks and tell you how to have fun, you're going to quit out of boredom.

White Scenarios are great if you're into roleplay. IRC can be amusing if you like to chat with random people and get to know the community. Getting involved in the various Suggestions forums and teams can be a nice way to expand and help shape the game, once you get familiar with how things work.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 21 14:07
Deleted Post
Ebo Ja
Deleted by Syn. Reason: Not helpful.