133 are online

Year

Day

Time

04:26:23

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 18 6:13
I am currently on Hapes, and am looking for a place to buy equipment and a ship. I am fairly new and am still learning. I just left Haporium where I couldn't find anything.

\"A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.”
Year 8 Day 18 7:10
Trent Hackworth
Trent Hackworth
Speak with one of your Faction Members, Likally whoever is going to be Training you. Normally Factions and I'm pretty sure Hapes give you everything you need. And there is no way you could afford a ship which cost at best around 80-100k.

Year 8 Day 18 7:39
Well things have been going kinda slow at the faction to pickup. I am pretty much on my own until they squared away. And actually that is not a whole lot of money. I got an enlistment bonus.

\"A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.”
Year 8 Day 18 7:49
Trent Hackworth
Trent Hackworth
Ahh yes. I forgot Hapes likes to toss New players tons of credits. lol. Well whatever gets their numbers for them. YOu might want to go on IRC, look around and ask around for something around the lines of a Cloak/H. You'll get a better deal from another player then you would the market most of the time.

Year 8 Day 18 8:01
thanks trent

Year 8 Day 18 8:37
Trent Hackworth
Trent Hackworth
Anytime Bareck.

Year 8 Day 20 7:35
If I buy something from the market, and it is some distance away do I have to travel there to pick it up or does it automatically show up in my inventory.

Year 8 Day 20 10:28
If you buy something from the NPC market, it's automatically in your inventory, however you will still have to get to its location to pick it up.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 8 Day 20 11:56
Thanks Togan was afraid of that.

Year 8 Day 20 20:57
Dayyn Gorvai
Dayyn Gorvai
If you are looking for markets, this link might be helpful:

http://www.centrepointstation.com/markets.htm

Year 8 Day 29 7:01
You might also want to look at:

http://www.swc-gm.com/

&

http://www.hapes.org/gm/index.php

Be careful people will rip you off . Use a middleman you should find rated middles on these sites.

Year 8 Day 30 10:28
Year 8 Day 33 3:54
Hey Bareck if you have any questions about anything I'd be happy to help. Hapes also offers services to its members, so if you buy a ship we can send someone to retrieve it for you. If you need any help with anything Hapes or Hapes GM related you can send me a DM, e-mail, ICQ message, or a Hapes Com-unit message.. whichever you prefer.