Day

Time

03:46:03

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 20 23:50
Mo`Rak Stice
Mo`Rak Stice
Extreme extreme apologies if this is in the wrong Forum, but i was not sure where else to turn to.

I've had this problem for the last couple of days, and it's really starting to get on my nerves.

Every time i click on "Enter Cockpit" i get a popup with the following message:

"
The server swcombine.tnfs.dk at swcombine.tnfs.dk requires a username and password.

Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection).
"

And it asks me for my Username and Password. I can click "Cancel" and continue playing (seeminly without any problems) but it's really got on my nerves and i'm hoping you would be able to help me get rid of this problem.

Many thanks
-m

\"Director
Year 8 Day 21 0:46
Trent Hackworth
Trent Hackworth
Umm...Thats a new one. lol. What Browser are you using? And this should be submitted as a bug report i believe instead of here. Bug report Forum is HERE.

Year 8 Day 21 3:05
Mo`Rak Stice
Mo`Rak Stice
Oh i see, thanks!

And it happens in both the new IE and Firefox 1.5.0.9

\"Director
Year 8 Day 21 3:42
Hmm, it sounds like something tries to load content from swcombine.tnfs.dk ... which currently doesn't exist (that should also solve your problem). I can imagine it to be a banner from the banner exchange or a character image from your passenger list.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 8 Day 21 18:19
Aye, twas the character pics. About 20 character images were pointing to images there, 've wiped the URLs.

Kids these days!
Year 8 Day 21 18:26
Trent Hackworth
Trent Hackworth
That was quick Khan. Nice job. :) *Mutters something about how damn fast Khan is..*

Year 8 Day 22 17:59
Arriba Arriba

Kids these days!