215 are online

Year

Day

Time

12:29:17

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » i want to make a new character how can i delete this one to do so?
Zargon Minath
Zargon Minath
i wanted to create a human character but i misclicked and made a gand character how can i get him to be a human character???

ask your faction to kill you

horbanner.gif
Zargon Minath
Zargon Minath
i don't have a faction

Kirit Hin`Kirl
Kirit Hin`Kirl
Fly into a sun.

Wes Reed
Wes Reed
Or if you dont want to wait the 3 weeks, get a human avetar.

Zargon Minath
Zargon Minath
i don't have a ship nore can i afford one

Kirit Hin`Kirl
Kirit Hin`Kirl
Join a faction, or get over it and give the Gand a spin.

Wes Reed
Wes Reed
Zargon, just get a human avatar, kill yourself if you want completly different skills.

if you want to speed up your demise, then just join the faction that controls your homeworld. Offer up your credits to whoever executes your character, since your not going to be doing anything with them anyway. After that, someone should be by to execute you shortly.

Note that it will take three weeks after your execution before you can make a new character. This is to prevent abuse in the game where characters who die in battle immediately respawn to continue fighting among other things.

Edited By: Malakar Knossos on Year 8 Day 44 18:23

Move along, nothing to see here landwalker.
Sylis Farani
Sylis Farani
Alissma controls the planet and system, but 12 Colonies controls the sector. Not sure how Alissma feels about assisted suicide from an IC point of view. ;)

Zargon, just get a human avatar 

Wes... Die. Everyone who does crap like that just deserves to be banned. You pick a race, you play the damn race. You don't get a new avatar and pretend to be some other race.

Zargon, I understand the want to be a Human. Easier to play out and a handful of decent skills. But they're just that. Decent. Barely at that!

At least Gand are a bit tougher with some, frankly, better stats.

I'd say give 'em a try.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
People also tend to forget that the FM rules with regards to A/E, killing people now has a downside, for those who don't want to evil bastards.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Gordon Gekko
Gordon Gekko
Play the Gand, maybe clicking the Gand wasn't an accident. I know if I should die, i will pick a non human character.

Sylis Farani
Sylis Farani
Hah, interesting point Gordon. Perhaps he should get tested before he does anything rash.

"It is your destiny." and such.