141 are online

Year

Day

Time

00:59:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » New Recruit Unable to select a starting position other than his species spawn point
Like the title says I have a recruit that is unable to select a starting position other than his species spawn point. He has submitted a bug report, no response thus far but Im wondering if there is anything else he could try.
He is trying to select TAR's HQ as starting point, and yes they do have one.
He is given option for his species homeworld only, no others.

s6X85re.png
I saw a recent thread saying the HQ had to be assigned with the faction as Manager. Is this the case?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
what Hal said, needs to be assigned to the faction.

He is trying to select TAR's HQ as starting point, and yes they do have one. 

ofcourse you do, all factions are forced to have one,

horbanner.gif
Since when has it been faction must be assigned? ive had no problems up till now and its a dumb idea that the faction must be assigned the HQ it owns for its recruits to start there.

rhystarsig7eg.gif\"

\"It is in the time when darkness falls evil reigns and all hope has faded from site, that true leaders emerge bearing the gift of hope in its purest form.\"
This has been the case for several months now. I believe when this change was made, it was announced on the Sim News. It allows for factions with multiple HQ facilities to decide whether or not to close some off so their new members do not inadvertently select starting locations at an HQ facility located across the galaxy from where the faction wants them.

That said, this is not the Suggestions forum, so if you are lobbying for a change, this is not the place to do it.

swcforumsig