Login
snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Year 8 Day 68 9:38
Guest/Visitor

Hi, I loved SWcombine, but my internet broke for 5 months and I have lost my account. I tried to make a new one but with prefect names it kept saying they were wrong (e.g. Peter Miller) an I put in that i was a returning player.

Peter Smith actually worked, but it said my address was already on the list. What should I do?

(also, I apologise If i have accidebntally sent many names.)

Year 8 Day 68 9:43
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
You can't create a second account when your first still exists. It's quite possible the admin will be able to retrieve the information for the first account and send you a new password for it.

Ral.png
Year 8 Day 68 13:37
Guest/Visitor

I know that, I just heard hat apparently after 3 months of not using an account it would be deleted, and I cannot get my old account working.

Year 8 Day 68 13:56
It's 9 months, and it has to be a level 1 account.

What was your Handle, and e-mail address? An Admin should be able to look up the account, and manually send you a new password if necessary

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 68 14:04
Well, if you still have access to your e-mail address you registered your account with, you can just use Lost Password.

Year 8 Day 69 10:10
Guest/Visitor

okay, thank you very much. I am very grateful for you assisstance and I appreciate your helpfullness.