Year

Day

Time

10:32:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 72 19:18
I just orderd items from a faction I went into the hangar and.....]

My question is how do I get my items to my ship? do I have to own the items?

--Draze
Nice Planet, what do we blow up first?
Draze's Raffling Fun: http://www.swcombine.com/forum/thread.php?thread=67480&page=0
Year 8 Day 72 19:20
If you ordered them, the faction will either deliver them to you or you will need to go pick them up. You must be in the same room as they are and go to Position -> Items. There you will be able to equip them to move them wherever you want them.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 72 19:27
Thanks

--Draze
Nice Planet, what do we blow up first?
Draze's Raffling Fun: http://www.swcombine.com/forum/thread.php?thread=67480&page=0
Year 8 Day 73 0:29
Kirit Hin`Kirl
Kirit Hin`Kirl
And no, technically you don't have to own the items (item ownership is given to whoever carries it) You can just walk off with anything you find. Although that would be quite rude..

Year 8 Day 73 1:40
I have a question that goes right along with this topic. Do items have a ID #? You can get custom images for Items on the CP Exchange, but it asks you for the ID #. How do I find it, if it exists?

\"A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.”
Year 8 Day 73 2:28
They do, but there is no way to see them currently since they are not "owned." The exception to this is items purchased from NPC shops; for those you can ask any ASim for the ID and they can look it up for you, but unfortunately there is no way for you to see them yourself at this time.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 73 6:03
Kyle Rainer
Kyle Rainer
To append to this, items don't transfer ownership anymore unfortunately and won't till the inventory is ready.

Anyone with asim access will be able to see the items IDs for all items if you know the id of the entity they are in. Only I can see the id of equipped items so if you need help with one of them just contact me and I'll help you out.

Year 8 Day 74 3:48
Jareel Skaj
Jareel Skaj
well, that what admins say here is not completly true - there is one simple way to see item ID.
Should of work on IE, and FireFox, but tested only on SeaMonkey (Mozilla browser family):
Go to position, click items, equip youself in item you wish ID to see.
Then on left you will have for example:

Head
main.jpg

now hover mouse over item picture (works here also), on bottom bar of browser, that one below everything, you will have link adress, if you'll put you mouse over picture here, ID you wish to find will be "YOUR_ITEM_ID", in game it will be number eg. 00000
I hope it helped.

Edited By: Jareel Skaj on Year 8 Day 74 3:49
Year 8 Day 74 23:56
Jareel!! Your a life saver!! Thank You!! That did the Trick!!

\"A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.”
Year 8 Day 75 2:13
Cesodevo Avina
Cesodevo Avina
I also happen to have a question that should go well with this topic.

Is there currently another way to change the name of items outside of contacting an ASim and sending in the ID# (which we are by now able to access thanks to Jareel) or would we have to wait until Inventory is complete?

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
Year 8 Day 75 2:57
Kirit Hin`Kirl
Kirit Hin`Kirl
Just click on the item name, in your position interface..

Year 8 Day 75 3:54
Cesodevo Avina
Cesodevo Avina
Ah, ok. Thanks.

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!