Day

Time

05:40:49

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » why wont you exept my email adress
Guest/Visitor

ok i have a website and i have an email for my website its admin@timewasters.tk but when i applied i got a message back saying your email adress was not exepted

why?

.tk domains are free.

swcforumsig

Guest/Visitor

well im not going to pay just to get a email adress just to play a so called "FREE" internet game dont get me wrong id love to play but im not going to pay

Cern Dragoon
Cern Dragoon
Then stop whining about it. This is to provide prevention of Multies.

Trent Hackworth
Trent Hackworth
Use your parents E-mail, or a friend, or maybe buy a 3 buck domain and use it. You only need to use it once.

Your internet service provider e-mail address is recommended because most ISPs provide those for no additional charge with their service. School and work e-mail addresses are accepted as well.

swcforumsig

Guest/Visitor

Its funny cause you say -most- ISP's there are alot of us that really dont have any means to borrow a paid email account before i heard something about why not just check IP addresses for accounts but then one of you silly admins said it can be faked and such, oh well?!?! its very rare to have someone get pass just the anti mulit-account through IP addresses. if you haven't noticed you people have had alot of multi-account offenders even with this email crap. If you removed this email stuff, your P-base would grow exponentially.

Well according to your IP address here on the boards you provider is rogers, which gives an email address for every level of access they give out. (including extreme which gives 9 addresses) You can even upgrade your yahoo account to rogers with them.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Phryss
Phryss
If you're having a problem, please start your own topic instead of posting in dead threads.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Guest/Visitor

Some of us aren't allow to use credit cards and such to pay for paid email over the internet. Yes i have rogers internet but it doesn't auto-matically give me rogers email, well one that you would accept im sure. You also dodged the question of tracking multi-accounts through IP addresses, if your worried about them begining faked like i also said, OH WELL! you guys already get multi-accounts regardless of this stupid email stuff, i've never seen this ever before, probley cause its a bad administrative move.

Many ISPs assign their members the SAME IP address, thus using only the IP address to track multi-accounts won't work. The email system has so far worked exceptionally well. Just because some people have access to more than one non-free address doesn't mean we should ditch the whole system.

If you have a rogers account, you automatically have access to at least one non-free email address, you probably just have to call them once or can activate it on their website yourself, shouldn't be too much trouble.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Guest/Visitor

Well I dont know anything really about rogers only that I have rogers internet, my mother also doesn't know what the hell Im talking about with a rogers account. Maybe you can tell me what the heck Im suppose to do with this so called account I must have since I have rogers.

Guest/Visitor

Grr Rogers doesn't have an email service, they have yahoo email but thats free or whatever.

Rogers does have an e-mail service that comes with their internet service; we have many Combiners that use it. In most cases you just need to log in to their site with your original login information and you'll have some account options available to create new e-mail accounts. You need to contact them about that if you have trouble.

swcforumsig

Guest/Visitor

Meh its impossible for me to figure out, oh well theres other games out there, with better admin aid.

Other than coming over to your house (and showing you how to do it), I think we gave the best admin aid on the internet. other sites just ignore people and or let fellow members post comments.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Guest/Visitor

Other sites dont have stupid rules, and some admins would notice that I'd love to play and obviously if I cant get a single account, that i definatly wont multi-play and normally they'd help me out by like I dunno getting me an account. or something. but wait this is a pay to play game apparently.

Phryss
Phryss
This thread seems to have run out of usefulness.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?