Day

Time

07:27:04

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Over a week and still no password
Guest/Visitor

Help, I've sent my application and I still haven't received a password from you guys. My email address is aswlm10@uaa.edu and my handle is Alexander Skies. Thanks.

Well your account was accepted on Year 8 Day 82. It could be that your university server is preventing our email from getting to you. Have you recently tried the lost password feature of the game?

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Please read the sticky thread in this forum that addresses this issue as it was posted for a reason.

Guest/Visitor

I've tried the lost password feature at least 5 times Ranma, sorry. And Syn, what's a sticky thread?

A thread in any forum that is set as "sticky" to remain at the top of the forum at all times. In this forum you want to read one of the first few posts that starts with "Problem:"

Guest/Visitor

Okay, read the sticky, but my email doesn't have a separate folder for spam, now what?

It may be spam-blocked by your internet provider, not just your inbox, so you may need to contact them. We can't do anything about it from this end, except change your e-mail, if you have a different valid one.