snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Year 8 Day 107 11:33
Hebious Cain
Hebious Cain
Ok, I've jumped into a cockpit and such about a thousand times. First time I've ever seen this:

An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: fopen(/var/www/tmp/cache_default_vehicleTypes_single_type_37) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied has occured. It has been stored as Error 25484.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cache_Lite::include_once(PEAR.php) [function.Cache-Lite-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory has occured. It has been stored as Error 25485.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cache_Lite::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PEAR.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/var/www/secwww') has occured. It has been stored as Error 25486.

Fatal error: Class 'PEAR' not found in /var/www/secwww/ext/cache/Lite.php on line 498

In essence I'm stuck as I can't fly my ship now. Am I doing something wrong? Also, do I need to post this elsewhere?

~Cain~

setid6029.png\"
Year 8 Day 107 11:40
Hebious Cain
Hebious Cain
I'm sorry, I should have included this info in the previous post. The ship ID is 114831, and the event occurs when I click the "Enter Cockpit," button. It does repeat the behavior, and started doing so around the time of today's backup. Not saying that had anything to do with this, just trying to give some time refference.

Thanks guys,
~Cain~

setid6029.png\"
Year 8 Day 107 18:01
Hiyo Rogo
Hiyo Rogo
I'm having the same problem, but have noted that most ships/characters are unaffected.

An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: fopen(/var/www/tmp/cache_default_shipTypes_single_type_16) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied has occured. It has been stored as Error 25509.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cache_Lite::include_once(PEAR.php) [function.Cache-Lite-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory has occured. It has been stored as Error 25485.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cache_Lite::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PEAR.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/var/www/secwww') has occured. It has been stored as Error 25486.

Fatal error: Class 'PEAR' not found in /var/www/secwww/ext/cache/Lite.php on line 498

Edited By: Hiyo Rogo on Year 8 Day 107 18:02
Year 8 Day 107 18:38
I'm having that problem with my stock inventory.

V_logo.jpg\"
Year 8 Day 107 18:59
Phryss
Phryss
PHP errors go to the bugbase, bottom of the right-hand menu.

ETA: Unless, as reported, the bugbase is indeed bugged. In which case, patience.

Edited By: Phryss on Year 8 Day 107 19:45

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?