154 are online

Year

Day

Time

01:49:45

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Different E-Mail, Same Problem!
Year 8 Day 139 18:15
Guest/Visitor

I have changed my e mail to actually get an account working because the other TWO (count em, ONE & TWO) accounts didnt work. I changed the e mail and the program said that the email is already registered! Well i posted this here to just thank you for all the hard work youve done for me, in fact, when I think about it, this website makes me sick! The people who have created this disgrace have just spat in the name of Star Wars. It is a cheap, senseless "game" and I am suprised ANYONE plays this. Im surprised anyone even managed to become a member. Talk about a lunchbag letdown. I thought this would be just another stupid money-grasping website, and you know what I found out? I found out it is! I LOVE Star Wars, but I HATE "Combine". Where the hell did you get "Combine" from anyway?!? Its STAR WARS!!! NOT "COMBINE"!!! Do the whole planet a favour and shut this thing down.

Year 8 Day 139 19:58
Phryss
Phryss
I am glad that you are able to view your situation as beneficial to you. Do let us know if we can be of further assistance.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?