11:07:19

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 185 7:35
Torchun Pawen
Torchun Pawen
How do you build a tutorial NPC?

Year 6 Day 185 9:03
Only way to purchase NPCs (all NPCs) is to go to your NPC inventory, then click the Purchase NPCs button at the top.

Year 6 Day 185 12:02
Torchun Pawen
Torchun Pawen
I mean those that teach you stuff. I know about the screen,
but it dosen't say in NPC Class Selection:Tutorial

Year 6 Day 185 12:05
I believe only faction leaders or someone with sufficient privs can purchase those. The only NPCs you can buy are those which you are able to select from that drop-down box.

However, Tutorial NPCs are already found in all starting cities so there's no need for you to purchase your own.

Edited By: Syn on Year 6 Day 185 12:08
Year 6 Day 196 10:00
Guest/Visitor

how long does it take for the email to come, i sent my form thing, got a reply but there was somthing wrong, so i did it agen, and its taking ages. i would have started a new topic but not much point for a small question like this

Year 6 Day 196 14:56
24 hours is standard

TenielDjo.png
Year 6 Day 198 7:56
Vorvak Shod
Vorvak Shod
I got my reply really fast but was banned?????? and have to route through another screen. I was wandering around gand starting place.

Edited By: Vorvak Shod on Year 6 Day 198 7:59
Year 6 Day 198 8:28
Guest/Visitor

24 HOURS??? just for them to tell you tht your name needs changing for the fourth time,thts ages

Year 6 Day 198 8:30
Vorvak, please post your problem only in one thread, and then please make a new thread and don't post in other people's threads. i have already given an answer in your own thread.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 6 Day 198 12:24
It's because they do all this in their spare time. If your handle keeps getting rejected, try something better.

Firstname Lastname. Don't try to copy canon characters or anything like that.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay