18:09:09

Login
snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Year 8 Day 179 20:55
I was carrying two items with me when the item inventory script ran, however neither one of these items are in my inventory.
The items in question are one Relby K-23 ID:102401, and one 10 Round Ammo Cell ID:134704. Both items were equipped to me when the script ran, I would appreciate it very much if one of the admins could change the ownership of these items to me.

I also have four other items, which, while they weren't carried by me at the time the script ran, they were purchased by me, and stored on a ship owned by the faction I work for. Which, according to the script description would make them the property of the faction I work for, and would have to be retrieved through IC methods. However, if it isn't too much trouble, I would like to ask the admins to change the ownership of these other four items to me,
Relby K-23 ID:102398
Relby K-23 ID:102400
10 Round Ammo Cell ID:134705
10 Round Ammo Cell ID:134706

Thank You.

something witty, and/or funny should go here.
But it escapes me at the moment.

Help make the galaxy a better place, stop inflation now!
Year 8 Day 179 22:31
When did the script run?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 180 5:20
it didnt hal he just assumed it did when inventory came out. I have hundreds o tiems (yes literally) which i do not own depsite them all being in my own personal property.

Grand Admiral Grev'endar'togl
Empire of the Hand
Aliit Ar'Klim
Year 8 Day 180 6:38
I apologize for the inconvenience. I had assumed that the script had run since a knife I had bought roughly two years ago showed up in my inventory when it was released.
Seeing as the script hasn't run yet, this doesn't appear to be an actual problem. It can be closed now.

something witty, and/or funny should go here.
But it escapes me at the moment.

Help make the galaxy a better place, stop inflation now!
Year 8 Day 180 10:58
The knife shows up because YOU bought it directly from the shop, and it spawned with you as owner. Anything you bought that was produced spawned with the production group as owner, and has not changed from that.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.