20:14:42

Login
snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » I still can't log into SW Combine!
Guest/Visitor

I have tried all of the posted sugestions on how to fix my problem and I still can't log in. My enternet provider restricts fire fox and when I type in my user name and password the page refreshes and my name and pass is gone and I'm still on the main page. On Fire fox It says proxy server is resfusing connections. Can I change that and how?

You can add your proxy settings into Firefox by going to Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Network -> Settings -> and selecting either Auto-detect proxy settings for this network or selecting another option and entering the specified information yourself.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Guest/Visitor

Thanks for your help, I can now play Starwars Combine again. lol, I didn't think it would be that easey. One more thing, do you know when sw Combine is going to put a combat system into the game, or do I need to post this in a different area?

There is no known ETA for that at this time.

Guest/Visitor

i have been having problems logging in to SWC i punch in my handle and password and this is what it says Your session expired. Please log in again any way i can fix this it happens for awhile then it lets me log in thank you for your time Fafrd

Guest/Visitor

Yup same prob!!!

Please reply soon! =)

Guest/Visitor

I meant I couldn't log in at all... Handle: Kueh Lapis

For separate problems you need to open your own thread rather than posting in someone else's.