Day

Time

21:47:07

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 267 15:36
Guest/Visitor

Hello ppl, here is my issue:

I signed up yesterday, it has been more than 24 hours and no reply can be found... i tried to use the forgot password in order to get a email sent to me, but it says that the account hasnt been activated. So what to u guys recomend me to do? make a new application or wait a little more for the pw? My chars name is: Vexander Graves.

Year 8 Day 267 17:14
Phryss
Phryss
If it says the account hasn't been activated, then it is still sitting in the queue. Just be patient.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 267 17:34
Guest/Visitor

Lol. KK thanx... i just cant wait. But a little more waiting wont kill me

Year 8 Day 268 14:41
Guest/Visitor

I hate to bother u all with his again... but its been 48 hours now... and no answer yet. The lost PW is still showing the same: Account not activated. So should I wait a little longer or create a new Aplication?

Year 8 Day 268 17:00
Phryss
Phryss
A new application will only get both declined, since we can't tell by looking at them which is correct.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 268 17:13
I am really sorry, can not be at work and at home accepting new members to an online game at the same time. 6day = 75hours, now really tired, maybe will find time on sunday :(

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 8 Day 268 17:46
Guest/Visitor

Ohh, i didnt know about it... then dont worry. I was just curious why I didnt got like any answer about it. I can wait... I think that the game can hold a bit then.