snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Year 8 Day 293 9:19
Hawkril Annorea
Hawkril Annorea
Hi I donated 25 usd but it did not get the Cps. I was wondering who do I talk to about that I relzed after i hit the charge button that I had not updated my Email on SWC. So I was wondering if I could get the CPs.
I have now updated the email does that help?

Can anyone help??

hawk-xkksig.png
Year 8 Day 293 9:34
Veynom is the only person with access to the donations. He is away until Sunday evening but will probably check for new donations at that time.
If your handle was sent with the donation, then there shouldn't be a problem figuring out where to send the CPs to, but if you want to make sure, you can drop him an email to veynom@swcombine.com with the details of your donation.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 8 Day 293 9:50
Hawkril Annorea
Hawkril Annorea
Thax I did send him an email but after you donate through Pay pal does it send the Handel aldimatically??

hawk-xkksig.png
Year 8 Day 293 11:44
Tidus Tia
Tidus Tia
No, Veynom still has to manually approve and then send the CPs.

Year 8 Day 293 15:14
It doesn't send the handle, so you should either include it manually as a note when sending, or send from an e-mail address that is related to your Combine account.

Either way, if Veynom is unable to determine to whom it belongs he will make a Sim News post and you would just need to e-mail him from the e-mail address you used for PayPal to verify.

In any case, Veynom is currently out of town until the 23rd so until then you just need to be patient.

Year 8 Day 293 22:05
Actually, it's sent my handle when I've donated cash.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 8 Day 294 10:56
Hawkril Annorea
Hawkril Annorea
Thx guys for your help I sent Veynom an email with my paypal email address and gave him my handel and recite Number Am i missing any other info?

hawk-xkksig.png
Year 8 Day 294 12:48
Not that I know of but I am sure he will let you know if he needs anything else.