Time

21:28:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 300 2:45
Guest/Visitor

I can't seem to log in right now.

This is Ku`Bakai Roche.

It gives me an error message, just letting folks know :).

Year 8 Day 300 2:49
Guest/Visitor

An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: fopen(/var/www/tmp/cache_default_planetLoc_4162) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied has occured. It has been stored as Error 41438.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cache_Lite::include_once(PEAR.php) [function.Cache-Lite-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory has occured. It has been stored as Error 41439.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cache_Lite::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PEAR.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/var/www/secwww') has occured. It has been stored as Error 41440.

Fatal error: Class 'PEAR' not found in /var/www/secwww/ext/cache/Lite.php on line 498

That's the message I get when trying to log in :(

Year 8 Day 300 3:03
Guest/Visitor

It first gave me that message when I hit enter cockpit while orbiting a moon. I was heading in to land and prospect for my corporation.

Hopefully this will help someone fix it up :)

Year 8 Day 300 4:41
Lesley Aspey
Lesley Aspey
Given the time of the posts, it seems to correspond with the time the combine is down for backup.

Have you tried again recently?

Year 8 Day 300 12:08
Please do not post the same problem in multiple posts or in multiple forums. Closing this one.

swcforumsig