Day

Time

19:02:49

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 300 3:41
Guest/Visitor

This is Ku`Bakai Roche.

It was about an hour ago and I hit enter cockpit so that I could finish descent to a moon so as I could prospect. Upon hitting enter cockpit I got an error message and it kicked me out.

I have not been able to log back in since, I keep getting an error message. I posted the error message in General Questions. (Sorry its not here, the post is titled Hello)

I have cleared the cache.

I have tried with both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.

Any help is appreciated :)

Year 8 Day 300 3:44
Guest/Visitor

Here's the error message.

An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: fopen(/var/www/tmp/cache_default_planetLoc_4162) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied has occured. It has been stored as Error 41438.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cache_Lite::include_once(PEAR.php) [function.Cache-Lite-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory has occured. It has been stored as Error 41439.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cache_Lite::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PEAR.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/var/www/secwww') has occured. It has been stored as Error 41440.

Fatal error: Class 'PEAR' not found in /var/www/secwww/ext/cache/Lite.php on line 498

Year 8 Day 300 3:53
Guest/Visitor

I tried password retrieval too, to get a new one, still doing it.

Here is what I got there:

n Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: fopen(/var/www/tmp/cache_default_planetLoc_4162) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied has occured. It has been stored as Error 41462.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cache_Lite::include_once(PEAR.php) [function.Cache-Lite-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory has occured. It has been stored as Error 41463.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cache_Lite::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PEAR.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/var/www/secwww') has occured. It has been stored as Error 41464.

Fatal error: Class 'PEAR' not found in /var/www/secwww/ext/cache/Lite.php on line 498

I'm at work right now I'll be leaving work soon to go home, it might work at home perhaps something wrong with the connection here not sure.

If not hopefully the error messages helps someone fix it.

Year 8 Day 300 4:54
Guest/Visitor

Well I'm home now and still can't log in

I live on the East coast of the United States if that is helpful.

Ku`Bakai Roche

Year 8 Day 300 5:18
Lesley Aspey
Lesley Aspey
Just as an aside the first line of the error message gives: fopen(/var/www/tmp/cache_default_planetLoc_4162) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied has occured. It has been stored as Error 41462

This suggests there is a problem with the planet, which from previous post might, i hazard a guess be Polith, which has now been moved. This move may have altered its position in the database hence the error.

this may be wrong as other people on the planet in question got moved, but the moons may not have been checked by the script.

Edited By: Lesley Aspey on Year 8 Day 300 5:20
Year 8 Day 300 5:32
Guest/Visitor

Nope I was not near Polith, but that could be the problem. I was trying to land at one of Heirs of Ziost"s moons to do prospecting for them. It is possible the moon and planet was moved prior to my involvement I have no idea.

I've had no problems with planets and have been to all the planets but this one with the moons around it in this system.

You know though looking up the Entrus system. I see what you mean. It is possible they were moved here. I think I"m at moon Dresscol V which is orbiting the planet Entrus and is located at 13,4. So a name change occurred at some time in the past or they were moved at some time. ( 4 of the moons start with Dresscol, one moon is Entrus I ....that might be the cause of the problem).

Thank you though it sounds as they have had this kind of problem before hopefully that means they know how to fix it once they wake up and check it out :).

Year 8 Day 300 18:46
Ku`Bakai Roche
Ku`Bakai Roche
Well seems someone fixed the bug for me as I can log back in :)

KU_rank_tag_sig.gif