Year

Day

Time

05:57:06

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 300 8:10
Greetings.
Our issue is thus: I am unable to change the tax level on planet http://rules.swcombine.com/?Galaxy_Map&planetID=3297 I have all the priveleges, but I'm not assigned as the Palace's operator. I set the required tax ratio, click "select" and nothing happens, no matter how i tried. Don't know if it's a bug or just me. I checked the rules and there are no restrictions on tax level modification. Could you please explain this for me?

And one more question. We've got a couple of dozens of BTI ships stored in the ships that were deleted, and about a thousand NPC-builders that were aboard the ships that belonged to Svetozar Palanief and Brat Cost Ru. We would like to know how can we get them out, or if we cant, what should we do with them?

Regards, Artur Tikaan, leader of BlasTech Industries.

Year 8 Day 300 9:24
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
I assume that the facility is power, the faction is the owner and set as manager?
If that is so, it's most likely a bug. Any reason you haven't set yourself as operator?

Year 8 Day 300 9:37
By the similar topic such problem not only at me one.
I am confident, that all have made correctly, but the tax level obstinately does not want to vary...

Year 8 Day 306 11:18
Well so somebody can answer my second question?

Year 8 Day 306 11:56
Lesley Aspey
Lesley Aspey
The sim news about this article gave advice on how to resolve your second problem. I have pasted it below for you.

Also, to clear up a question that has been posed repeatedly, all affected ships were sent to the Darkness admin faction, and were not deleted, because some still had ships or people on board. This should allow those affected to remove their belongings or their bodies at their convenience. If anything is stuck on board one of these ships and cannot be accessed any longer, please post in Questions for the Admin or mail assistants@swcombine.com so it can be taken care of. Include IDs where applicable.

- sim news

To summarise just send the ship and NPC ID's to the admins at assistants@swcombine.com

Year 8 Day 306 12:17
Tidus Tia
Tidus Tia
Or, for faster results, just DM the IDs to me and where you want them to go and as soon as I get them they will be moved.

Year 8 Day 306 12:34
I sent a mail to assistants@swcombine.com two weeks ago, but never got a reply. That's why i'm asking here. I'm very thankful to you for agreeing to help me! There are just dozens of ships, but hundreds of NPC's...

I can collect all the ID's. Time is not as important as getting them all out.

Year 8 Day 307 14:14
Tidus Tia
Tidus Tia
Second portion of your question has been taken care of. All NPCs were moved to the closest planet, and the starfighters were undocked.

As for the first, no idea. But you are not the first to have problems with it recently.