00:34:13

Login
snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Things that go BOOM in the night.
Ashla Ta
Ashla Ta
Hmm, I know it may not have been decided yet, so if it hasn't please say so, however . . .

What skill will be/is the "Recommended Skill" for explosives?

And Grenades?

Thanks

Year 8 Day 336 7:42
Deleted Post
Deleted by Coleman Rendar. Reason: reply didnt answer question properly
Phryss
Phryss
Various theories have been put forth, but until the rules are written, nothing can be said with any certainty.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Cesodevo Avina
Cesodevo Avina
Grenades are thrown weapons. Thrown weapon is (Strength + Dexterity) divided by 2, the result being rounded down. So if you have 3 strength and 2 dexterity, you have 2 thrown weapon skill.

Explosives skill is made up of two skills, Computer Operation and Perception. However, there is no equation an endskill, just for a percentage of setting up the bomb, which is (CompOps x 20) + (Perception x 5) = End percentage. So a CompOps skill of 2 and a Perception skill of 4 will give you a percentage of 60% of successfully setting up the bomb. 3 CompOps and 3 Perception however gives you a 75% however.

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
Hawky Nester
Hawky Nester
I don't get it.Admin Phryss said it's unknown and Cesodevo explained...

Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
The second person repeats what is on the rules page right now, the first party points out that nothing is set in stone yet.

Phryss isn't an admin. But both are correct. The rules will almost certainly be modified repeatedly well before combat is released at all, so there is no real use in asking about this already.