213 are online

Year

Day

Time

09:10:40

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Can you become Force Sensitive Yet?
Page 1 2
I was just wondering if you can become force sensitive yet or is it still unrealesed?

\"Moist was more then moist. He was reaching the point where he should be approaching dryness from the other end\"

\"Ill have no killing in my slaughter house!\"
Evan Bluvius
Evan Bluvius
It is possible to be determined to be Force sensitive. The equation for Force probability is listed here.

For you to be determined to be FS, you will need to be tested by a current Force user. :)

... And how many force users are there?

\"Moist was more then moist. He was reaching the point where he should be approaching dryness from the other end\"

That information is not available. Not many, though.

swcforumsig

Oh ok Thanks

Aiden Cora
Aiden Cora
So there's no way you can just randomly discover you're force sensitive?

No; being tested by a Force Sensitive is the only way to find out.

swcforumsig

Lance Hawke
Lance Hawke
What if, on the chance of blind luck on steroids in the future, that all FS characters are dead?

If all of the FS characters are dead, odds are many of the non-FS characters will be as well, in which case there will be a whole lot of other things to worry about. If that ever comes to pass it will be dealt with then; there's no sense in speculating on unlikely possibilities in the meantime.

swcforumsig

Xortyph LoKebo
Xortyph LoKebo
Would one recognize a FS sentient if she/he met or saw one?

Only the dead know the end of war.
Phryss
Phryss
You don't have automatic knowledge of someone else's character, no.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
So were a few players made force sensitive at the start or were some moderators automaticaly able to use the force?

The admins do not have playing characters. At the very beginning, naturally the original force sensitives needed to be informed of their force sensitivity in order for there to be players capable of testing others for FS. That has no further bearing on the present, though; the Combine is designed to be interactive, and therefore you do need to seek out someone capable of testing you if you desire to be tested. Most people do this through their faction's connections eventually.

swcforumsig

So, if I read the rules correctly, if you get tested and are found NOT force sensitive, all is not lost. You can test again after you have leveled up and have a better chance of becoming FS. Is this correct? Also, is there a limit on how many times you can be tested? I guess why I ask is, can you test multiple times, say at level 2, and become FS, on attempt #10?

Every 5 levels the server rechecks your Force Sensitivity and stores the new value (whether FS or not) in the database. When you are tested, the server checks the database, and returns a result based upon that value. Being tested multiple times at the same level does not alter your chances of being FS at that level.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Aiden Cora
Aiden Cora
So if it rechecks it every five levels, well lets say I'm FS now and I get to level five without being tested then will it re-roll and possibly roll that I'm not FS or does it just do that if you're not FS?

It only does it if you're not FS.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Can All force sensitive's test other's?

Cesodevo Avina
Cesodevo Avina
No. The skill to test other beings for their force-sensitivity is a skill, and just like any other force power, needs to be learned first. However, not every force-sensitive person automatically learns how to test others, as that skill is merely one choice of many.

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
You don't choose to have skills. The server randomly assigns facets to you, which dictate which skills you can train.

Ezekiel_Master.png
Page 1 2