Time

16:39:05

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 350 3:48
Cesodevo Avina
Cesodevo Avina
Question:

What if there are two multis sharing the same computer or whatever multis do, and they are in the same faction and all, and all of a sudden one of them quits the game. Doesn't want to play anymore. Maybe for OOC reasons, doesn't matter. Even went past level 1, so their character won't ever be deleted.

How would this other player that is still playing be able to join another faction without consequences (and without logging into the other player's account, which is against the rules)?

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
Year 8 Day 350 4:37
Andhers Jakhim
Andhers Jakhim
How would this other player that is still playing be able to join another faction without consequences (and without logging into the other player's account, which is against the rules)? 

Sharing the same computer suggests that they are RL friends/relatives. As such the player who stays could ask the player who has quit playing to go freelance. This would be a viable solution in my opinion.

Year 8 Day 350 4:41
Cesodevo Avina
Cesodevo Avina
What if they can't ask the other player? Maybe because he moved away or simply not reachable for whatever reasons?

Year 8 Day 350 9:33
contact the admins, both parties, and they can on occasion "ban" the account from the person leaving.

horbanner.gif
Year 8 Day 350 10:05
Phryss
Phryss
If one of the players never logs into SWC again, they can be unregistered as multis, and should email multi-accounts@swc.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 350 10:12
Edhrikhor Tlakh`sar
Edhrikhor Tlakh`sar
Another option that I have used when my son has been temporarily inactive and I have had to hop factions is to expel him so that he is freelance until I can rejoin the original faction and then he can rejoin when he becomes active again.

Year 8 Day 350 12:12
Cesodevo Avina
Cesodevo Avina
Ah. Just wondering. Thanks.

Year 8 Day 350 12:27
Deleted Post
Cesodevo Avina
Deleted by Cesodevo Avina. Reason: Double post. Connection issues. You know the score.
Year 8 Day 350 18:28
The correct answer is the one that Phryss gave; having the inactive account temp-banned is unnecessary and will complicate matters if that player returns. Multi-checks do not look at inactive accounts.

swcforumsig