Day

Time

06:31:11

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 356 11:11
Oilios Katastrefor
Oilios Katastrefor
given that both breathing masks and survival suits overlap on the same item slot how is this going to work on planets where both breathing equipment and survival equipment is needed? For example, lets say i'm on a toxic planet, filled with ice. Now, I need both winter survival gear and a breathing mask... or is it going to be assumed this stuff will have built in breathing masks?

additionally, for people who need breathing masks on temperate planets, etc, will they basically be unable to use any of the helmets avaliable in the game?

(perhaps a 'face' item slot would be good to fix this, and have some helmets take up both head and face)

Year 8 Day 356 11:29
I've suggested adding "armour" slots (chest and head slots for armour items) before. I've always been told it would be easy enough, but nobody seems to have taken an actual decision on it.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 357 0:18
Oilios Katastrefor
Oilios Katastrefor
yeah I would love that. I mean theres no reason you can't wear workers coveralls under your armor etc. Might also be nice if your "Tool belt" had additional slots, which acted in place of your hands. Ie you can attach tools, or things such as stun cuffs there, thus keeping your hands free for using weapons.

I'll move this to the suggestion forum now.

Year 8 Day 357 6:46
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
Face slot would be good.

Edited By: Ralgarrch on Year 8 Day 357 9:58

Ral.png
Year 8 Day 358 1:17
Oilios Katastrefor
Oilios Katastrefor
why was my thread in the suggestion forum closed ?

Year 8 Day 358 3:52
Andhers Jakhim
Andhers Jakhim
My guess would be(from the Restricted topics thread):

" Short-term, temporary restrictions.
A. Changes to the Items interface, or uses for specific items - BEING WORKED ON. "

Year 8 Day 358 4:25
This isn't the place for questions like that, since the moderator of the forum would know better than the admins why he closed your thread, so you should ask him directly rather than asking the admins here.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 358 6:55
Oilios Katastrefor
Oilios Katastrefor
I've suggested adding "armour" slots (chest and head slots for armour items) before. I've always been told it would be easy enough, but nobody seems to have taken an actual decision on it.

^ quote by said moderater in this thread... though I should ask him here.

Year 8 Day 358 21:02
I never touched it, but there are others who have the ability to close threads anywhere on the boards, including Kyle Rainer who is the one working on Items.

But that's merely an observation, and I have no idea who actually closed the thread.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 359 1:15
Kyle Rainer has closed the following topics: Armor Slot and Tool belt pouches

Yep; contact him.

swcforumsig