Year

Day

Time

10:08:07

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 207 12:05
Guest/Visitor

I've tried to log in with Firefox, Safari, Explorer, Camino and Mozilla.

Each time the screen refreshes.

I received a confirmation email stating I was accepted with an alfa numeric mixed-case password.

I'm on a Mac running Panther.

Handle: Jamra Neefor

Help Please! I really want to try out this fascinating RPG.
Thanks.

Year 6 Day 207 13:59
Phryss
Phryss
Have you tried all of the suggestions in the "Problem: I can't log into SWC!" thread at the top of the forum?

1. Use Lost Password. If that doesn't work:
2. Make sure your browser is set to accept cookies.
3. Try to clear your cache (on IE, this is under Tools->Internet Options->Delete Cookies/Delete Files)
4. Make sure your browser is up to date. Players with older versions of IE often have difficulty logging in.
5. If all else fails, downloading Opera or Mozilla Firefox will almost certainly allow you to log in.

If you've tried all of those things, then it's likely a bug.

Edited By: Phryss on Year 6 Day 207 13:59

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 6 Day 207 15:02
Guest/Visitor

Yes I've tried them all. I even waited two days to get a response from the "Lost Password" function and received no response. So I sent it again just now.

All it seems I can do is wait.

Year 6 Day 207 15:11
I believe using "Lost Password" actually re-sets your password to a new series of random alpha-numeric characters, so if you used the function prior to clearing your cache, or trying Mozilla or something, that may explain why you couldn't log in (Though not why you didn't get a new password eMailed, assuming you checked your junk/trash folders)

btw, congrats on naming more Internet Browsers than I've ever even heard of :)

TenielDjo.png
Year 6 Day 208 19:03
Guest/Visitor

I have 2 questions: My browser is AOL, is it compatible for this game? 'cause the website keeps refreshing each time i log in. I tried deleting many cookies but it still didn't work. I even tried all steps listed, but no success. Do i have to delete all cookies/files to prevent this site from refreshing each time i log in? Or is this a bug? If so, please fix it as fast as possible. I really want to play this awesome rpg! My handle is Jenner Solo.

Year 6 Day 208 20:17
Phryss
Phryss
I don't know about AOL's compatability with SWC, but you could always stop using AOL's browser. Just install Firefox and start it once you're connected to the internet via AOL.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 6 Day 209 18:01
Guest/Visitor

Ok i will try it.

Year 6 Day 209 18:07
Guest/Visitor

Will I still have Aol after installing Firefox? Or is it a permanent switch?

Year 6 Day 209 18:21
AOL will, unfortunately, still be in existance.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 212 19:35
Guest/Visitor

thats good. Thanks for your help!