snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Year 9 Day 1 12:08
Noki Reece
Noki Reece
Im on a planet and dont know how to walk. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ help PLZZZZZZZZZZ.

Year 9 Day 1 12:18
Ka`rla Leakey
Ka`rla Leakey
For the sake of clarity i am going to describe how to get out of the facility first.

1. click on position to go to room layouts.
2. click on travel and then rooms.
3. use the little arrow icons to navigate around the building until you find the exit
4. click exit and then click the other exit button which shows up.

You are now outside.

Click on travel again (position first if you cant see it or the city map) and then click in city.

Select the co-ordinates for where you want to walk to. Press go.

You are now moving although it may take some time so your first destination may want to be a vehicle rental NPC.

Year 9 Day 1 15:32
Piico SaNikto
Piico SaNikto
You'll figure it out, Noki. It took me a couple of tries at the beginning, and then I was shocked at how long it took to get anywhere. Once you've figured out how to walk around a city, enter buildings, and the like, try leaving the city. Go to the edge of the city map and you'll have an option when you hit travel that says Cross Terrain (I think it was). Try it. If your speed is 0, though, like mine was it will take you 50 hours or something like that.

\"Photobucket\"
Year 9 Day 8 15:04
Noki Reece
Noki Reece
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHXXXXXXXXXXXX

Year 9 Day 8 15:27
You seem to have a sticky keyboard. For purposes of clarity, please fix this before you continue to post on the forums.