239 are online

Year

Day

Time

15:39:59

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 18 17:33
...this isn't a game play issue so much as a "I don't know how to use computers" issue.

I realize that I'm supposed to click "position" in order to gain a starting point, but unfortunately, when I scroll down to the bottom of the page, it says something about needing a browser that uploads iframes, or something?

I have the latest version of firefox, so I'm not sure exactly what's up. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Year 9 Day 18 17:59
Oh, and after viewing a couple of other people's questions with the same problem, I don't have noscript or anything like that; just the google toolbar.

I don't know if that helps any...

Year 9 Day 18 19:21
Azrakh Raleep
Azrakh Raleep
What browser are you using? If you have an older browser (pre-IE 6) that may be the problem.

lightsig2.png
Year 9 Day 18 19:37
He said in his first post that he's using the latest Firefox, Az.

Isidro, try turning off the Google toolbar and see if it works. I have little experience with that add-on to know if it might be the problem or not. It should at least help us narrow it down.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 18 19:56
Hmm...got rid of the toolbar, and I even tried to run in IE6.0+, but to no avail.

I'm thinking it may have to do with Java, somehow? If anyone thinks of anything, let me know. Also, if I figure this out, I'll post a response and show how I resolved it.

Oh, computers...so silly, sometimes.

Year 9 Day 18 20:00
Are you running any kind of anti-virus or ad-blocking program?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 18 20:05
McAfee through ComCast cable internet. Other than that, no adblockers. In fact, this isn't even my computer; I'm at home from college, and this is my parents'. My laptop has a whole bunch of security stuff, but they've really only got McAfee.

Er...please don't hack this computer. Haha!

Year 9 Day 18 23:07
Phryss
Phryss
Moved to QfA, as this is a technical issue for which the usual solutions aren't helpful.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?