Day

Time

10:56:29

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 18 19:49
Ben Seguro
Ben Seguro
How do I get weapons and lightsabers? I thought this game was about jedis and stuff!

Year 9 Day 18 20:01
You might wish to try reading the Rules, and the Guide. Both are linked at the top of every page, so that you can always find them quickly and easily.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 18 20:32
Azrakh Raleep
Azrakh Raleep
There is only a 0-6% chance of becoming force sensitive. This game is as realistic and simulative of the SW galaxy as possible. Lightsaber's aren't coded it quite yet, and weapons can be purchased from Galmart and other weapon production factions.

lightsig2.png
Year 9 Day 19 0:11
Piico SaNikto
Piico SaNikto
They game is really not about being a Jedi at all. In fact, it is pretty rare for that to happen to you. Enjoy being a regular person in an enormous galaxy. :)

\"Photobucket\"
Year 9 Day 19 7:20
BTW how can you know if you are force sensitive? And what are the benefits?

PS: Normal answer plz don't send some rules page

Year 9 Day 19 7:24
Piico SaNikto
Piico SaNikto
To find if you are force sensitive you need to locate a force user who can test you. That is the only way. They can, pretty simply, tell you if you are or not.

I don't know about the benefits, as I am not, to my knowledge, force sensitive.

\"Photobucket\"
Year 9 Day 19 7:44
Davy, the Rules are always there, and answer your question more completely than anybody answering here can do. The only advantage to you in asking here is laziness - it requires somebody else to expend the effort, instead of you being the one doing it.

Don't ask questions to which the answers are readily available in the Rules. It wastes the time and energy of those who out of their way to answer questions, and makes people less motivated to help you and others in the future.

Don't be so damn lazy.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 9 Day 19 8:11
Well "Piico SaNikto" is more clear to me then those rules. He gave a short but usefull answer tanx "Piico SaNikto" ;)

I already read those rules but want to ask someone with experience and my englisch isn't that good. So a short simple answer will be more usefull to me.

yours friendly,
Davy Hawker ;)

Year 9 Day 19 9:23
Then the addition of a polite "I have read the rules, but don't understand", rather than the abrupt "don't send some rules page", lets the rest of us know how to address your question, and that you are in need of help rather than just being lazy.

Far too many people around here expect to be handed answers instead of going to find them. I apologise for making assumptions about you.

The main advantages of being Force Sensitive are these:
1 - You get to use Force Powers (when they are fully programmed - note the powers on the current rules are likely to change).
2 - You can gain a small bonus to your XP gain by earning it for successful Force Training.
3 - Being Force Sensitive confers bonuses to your stats, as specified on the Rules pages (the exact nature of these bonuses are likely to change, though).
4- You can build and use a lightsaber (when it is enabled to do so), which non-FS will have limited options with.