Day

Time

16:11:28

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 30 2:43
Dakin Nerwalker
Dakin Nerwalker
I am currently on board a ship of which i am not the pilot as i was being transported to a base but now even though we have landed at the starbase where a second ship is, i cannot leave my current ship. It says that there are no ships or facilities that i can enter. Any ideas what's wrong?

Year 9 Day 30 3:10
It sounds like you're using the Enter button, not the Exit button. Enter would be for going into another entity at that location. If you just want to get out to the ground, you want to hit Exit (and then Exit again on the new button that appears).

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 30 9:30
Dakin Nerwalker
Dakin Nerwalker
I tried exiting too but i get the message "The docking port is closed and therefore you may not exit." I think though it maybe sorted and it is just a permission problem.

Year 9 Day 30 9:43
It sounds like you're not at ground level to exit the ship, if it's saying that. You should check with the pilot, probably, to find out what's going on.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 30 11:53
Xavze Zavan
Xavze Zavan
Probably need to be on the crewlist of the facility

How would you like to pay income tax EVERY month?