279 are online

Year

Day

Time

15:11:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 31 5:43
can a new member unexperienced rp'ing create a new scenario in ws?

\"Our OOC selves are the manifestation of our IC\'s mind, morales, and conscious. We are the little voice inside of their heads that tell them what to do and how to think.\"

Year 9 Day 31 5:54
Theoretically yes. It's best to direct White Scenarios questions to the White Scenarios board.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 31 9:13
Does anyone know where I can find a Star Wars based dictionary/ encyclopedia to use as reference for future rp'ing. There are a lot of things I don't know. (names of weapons, vehicles, everyday tools, droids, types of food, etc.) Even the profanity lol is it worng to say Bantha Fodd** in forums?

Can I have a list of the rpg's which xp's are distributed?

Edited By: Ceth Starfire on Year 9 Day 31 10:12

\"Our OOC selves are the manifestation of our IC\'s mind, morales, and conscious. We are the little voice inside of their heads that tell them what to do and how to think.\"

Year 9 Day 31 10:13
Evan Bluvius
Evan Bluvius
Year 9 Day 31 10:13
Lithio Iffelin
Lithio Iffelin
Wookieepedia would be your best bet.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

May the Grace of Ara go with you, and may His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies.
Year 9 Day 31 11:35
Thank you very much.