Time

10:41:01

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » A quick question regarding medical skill
Ka`rla Leakey
Ka`rla Leakey
I've been meaning to ask this for a while but never got around to it.

On the rules page here it says "A player can use their medical treatment skills to heal themselves or another character without use of any medical items. The amount of HP that can be healed per hour is the same as your medical level."

Am I right in assuming this hasn't been implemented yet, and should it be temporarily removed from the rules section?

If it has been implemented, how does it work since its not automatic?

Leon Shade
Leon Shade
You got hurt?

Ka`rla Leakey
Ka`rla Leakey
Brawler beat me up!

Kai Xaviar
Kai Xaviar
You should heal automatically. Every hour you receive a small amount of HP so within 24 hrs you should be fully healed.

I believe it's the same for eveyone.....

ns-small.jpg\"

Those who stand for no-one, fall for anyone.

You have regeneration. That should help out in the most cases.
HP Regained / hour = round(XP level/3) +1

For further reference have a look here:
http://rules.swcombine.com/?Life_and_Death#Natural_Recovery

ORE-Vip-Fortuna.png
Ka`rla Leakey
Ka`rla Leakey
Wasn't really answering the question. Does this mean that under normal healing you gain either the higher of the usual round(XP_level/3)+1, ie natural healing, or your medical skill.

At the moment it seems that only natural healing takes place and not the use of the medical skill.

That is not currently implemented. It will likely be implemented when Medical Items are implemented. If it is not implemented at that time, it will probably be removed. There's not too much point temporarily removing it, as it just creates more work in the long run.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.