215 are online

Year

Day

Time

06:43:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 45 14:55
How do you upgrade your ship? By upgrade, I mean add weapons, sensors, better engines, or whatever is available, if anything?

Year 9 Day 45 15:04
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
You do not. Wait until that function is implemented.

Year 9 Day 45 15:51
Leon Shade
Leon Shade
There is talk of it being done depending on your R&D someday but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Year 9 Day 45 16:16
Azrakh Raleep
Azrakh Raleep
Leon, that really doesn't contribute to this conversation. At all. It's on the to do list, it is something that will be coded in the future. This is something that has been planned all along, he can hold his breath, because it will come out.

As far as your question Jarhead, some people have modified ships because they have won games, done favors for admins in the past and so on. There will be no more modification of ships, however, until Research and Design.

lightsig2.png
Year 9 Day 45 17:40
It ain't sheduled 'till after combat.

MySignature02-7.png\"
div
Year 9 Day 45 18:55
Oh no! Now it will never come ! :(

Archduke Skye Sarn, Lord Duke of Dunthril, 2nd of House Tanthar

V_logo.jpg

Year 9 Day 45 19:19
Azrakh Raleep
Azrakh Raleep
Once again, that is not contributing to the question asked. Phryss has stated that this forum is explicitly for the answering of questions, not the discussion of the answers, or the possible outcomes, etc. Please hold back your urge to spam the forum with useless talk and chit-chat.

Edited By: Azrakh Raleep on Year 9 Day 45 23:06

lightsig2.png
Year 9 Day 45 22:49
Phryss
Phryss
Some meta-Problem Centre notes, then. The information that ship modifications were done in the past, are not done now, and are planned to happen again with R&D post-combat are all useful and on-topic. That said, we aren't really in the market for backseat moderators at the moment.

That'll be the end of this line of reasoning, though, because it is, after all, off-topic.

Edited By: Phryss on Year 9 Day 45 22:51

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?