237 are online

Year

Day

Time

17:43:13

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 215 10:24
I purchased an NPC not knowing about its 200k price tag. I demand my money back. I dont want this stupid NPC at all.

Daftpunk41@aol.com email if you have to. I just want my money back and then you can take this NPC of my hands.

Brodok Fuhrer
Cadet of Security
Lead Graphics Design
Sienar Fleet Systems

ailonsig3bs.gif
Year 6 Day 215 13:22
Then you should read the rules before you play with functions, Mister Fuhrer.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 215 13:24
If you need to gewt rid of it, then you can only sell it. The admins wont do anything.

RM_miko.gif\"

Uber Fishyness
Year 6 Day 215 13:34
Im not one for rules Mister Ismay

ailonsig3bs.gif
Year 6 Day 215 13:58
Then leave SWC for the benifit of all involved.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 215 14:42
In your dreams Ismay

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ailonsig3bs.gif
Year 6 Day 215 14:44
Really, Brodok, you can't read nothing on the subject, play around with something, and then cry because you don't like the consequences. Why don't you try the same thing with checking out the surface of a sun? I hear they're a nice vacation spot.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 6 Day 215 14:54
You're going to need to be familiar with rules in the Combine, unfortunately, or you may quickly find yourself with a ban and/or a lack of money (as you seem to be discovering). It should be common sense to familiarize yourself with rules before playing any game; SWC can't be held responsible for your refusal to read the information which is posted specifically for these purposes.

Year 6 Day 215 15:51
1) Listen to Hal.
2) Listen to Syn.
3) Most people put their sig in their sig box rather than individually in a post.
4) What ever your problem with me is, knock it the hell off. Do you have a crush on one of my members that you feel the need to blame on me or something? That'd explain why you started Darkness messagine me out of nowhere asking if I was married to one of my staff. You seem to think I know who you are or care about you. I honestly don't. "In your dreams Ismay" is an improper statement to make because, frankly, you are a nobody. You post here DEMANDING your money back because you didn't take the time to read the rules. That is your fault, not the Administration's. Perhaps next time you will read up before you do something.

Or maybe you can come to Anzat and try to take your aggression out on me in person. If you accept, I'll happilly give you coordinates to meet me at.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 215 16:05
Slip Stream
Slip Stream
I highly reccomend you visit the sun. I hear it's very nice this time of year.