207 are online

Year

Day

Time

11:22:25

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Question regarding Operator of Facility.
Brutus Verlasy
Brutus Verlasy
Ok i have a question, that i think is best explained if i make an example.

(this is pure fiction) Let's say i have trading skill 5 (wich i don't) and i offer a service for people to assign me theyr facilities for 5% of the FI in exchange. But there is someone that does make me operator, but refuses to pay. So basicly my question is this, is there a way to refuse being operator of a facility? The only management options i see are to add someone to the crewlist and the materials for the facility. I could complain all i wanted, but the guy would get his money on the end of the month right? What could i do then? The only answer i find is, become inactive, but then i would actually stop playing.

Taken to the extreme, and if there isn't any "retaliation" against the manager of the facility, someone could make his worst enemy the operator of a facility, and make fun of him for helping him make money in the end of the month for instance.

I read the rules, and didn't find anything to this matter, also did look arround in this forum and still nothing, so i decided to ask, and i'm sorry if it's a somewhat dumb question.

Also i would like to point out, i do not have a trading skill of 5 (not even close) and nobody made me operator of his facility against my will, it's just an example.

Thank you

Edited By: Brutus Verlasy on Year 9 Day 61 6:45

brutussigcf7.png\"
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
This would be classified as an exploit, since there currently is no way to remove yourself from operator status. It has been pointed out a few times now.

Cesodevo Avina
Cesodevo Avina
When people die and you are operator of their facility, Brutus, you receive their facilities. I guess you can consider that your payment.

And now you know why *certain* people offer their skills to others for use.

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
Xavze Zavan
Xavze Zavan
um no..as mentioned this has come up before.If they refuse to unassign after you ask them...you are free to contact an admin and measures will be taken...least that is what they said...

How would you like to pay income tax EVERY month?