08:07:06

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » What makes a better brawler?
Year 9 Day 63 16:42
Riax Tardes
Riax Tardes
My problem is that I have some brawlers and I don't know where to assign the free skillpoints.

That's because I don't have a clue what skills count for brawling.

Year 9 Day 63 16:48
Depends on what outcome you want. The same skills that affect player HP affect NPC HP, so you can allocate to any of those for HP boosts. If you just want your brawler to hit harder, you want Strength. If you want him to take less damage, Vigor is the way to go.

http://rules.swcombine.com/?Characters is a good reference.

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 63 16:52
Cesodevo Avina
Cesodevo Avina
I thought they were only based on the Throw skill as Hal said. And that's only strength and dexterity.
Unless he was wrong, or I misunderstood something.

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
Year 9 Day 63 16:57
Huh? I said that they didn't use the Unarmed Combat skill, because said skill USED TO BE Throw, and was changed. There is no "throw" skill, and you will not find any combination of skills listed for throwing things on the Rules pages, because no skills have been determined for that yet.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 63 16:59
What are you talking about? Hal pointed out that the 'unarmed combat' skill is most likely not used because it used to be a 'throws' skill at the time brawling was implemented.

Edit: Oh noes, too slow.

Edited By: Syn on Year 9 Day 63 16:59

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 64 3:00
Cesodevo Avina
Cesodevo Avina
So I did misunderstand something. My apologies.

As for the throw skill:

Tada?

So anyway, first it was throw, and now it's universal...nowI understand.

Sorry, and thanks.

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
Year 9 Day 64 11:18
My bad. I didn't think it was officially listed anywhere. So why do people keep posting asking what's used in it, because it's not listed in the Rules?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.