Year

Day

Time

07:33:01

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 63 18:57
Guest/Visitor

Hey, I just registered this morning and am anxious to begin character creation. Unfortunately my application was rejected about a half hour ago. This is due to the fact that when I registered it was on a public network, at my college. So I just registered again on my home IP.

A) Am I going to have to wait an additional 12 to 24 hours before being reviewed again?
B) For future reference, will using the same public network at school result in my account being deleted for "suspicious" activity? Because I have a lot of break time during the week and going online is a great way to pass the time between classes.

Thanks,

- (Soon to be) Taharial Danfield

Year 9 Day 63 19:40
I just reviewed and accepted your application. However, you may want to try to find out who at your college is also in SWC, and consider registering as a multi with them. You should probably e-mail multi-accounts@swcombine.com to discuss the situation with them, and what steps you need to take to avoid having problems. They're the only ones who can give you a definite answer.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 65 3:20
Guest/Visitor

Hi. I've just applied this morning and received an E-mail saying that my IP has been used to apply for various accounts.But I've only made one.

Can someone please help me:
(The name is )Ryusei Date

Year 9 Day 65 3:35
Guest/Visitor

Almost forgot.
Thanks in Advance.

Year 9 Day 65 13:36
Phryss
Phryss
Either you submitted multiple applications, there is another player connecting from your IP, or you were declined mistakenly. If you are certain there is no one else who plays SWC from your connection, the third option is likely and you should just register again.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?