Year

Day

Time

07:25:34

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 69 13:12
Guest/Visitor

It says when i try and log in your session expired try again ?? what does this meen i have never played this game before ? thanks for help

Year 9 Day 69 13:15
Guest/Visitor

oh wait its ok lol . i tried it on safari ( the mac internet browser) and it didnt work but its fine on firefox lol sorry to bother you all

Year 9 Day 69 13:27
Guest/Visitor

ok i need help again ... every time i try and create a character i get to the 4th step and it says your session expired ??? really annoying thanks for help

Year 9 Day 69 14:47
Phryss
Phryss
Is your session expiring while using the latest firefox? If so, an admin will need to look into this.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 80 0:50
Guest/Visitor

I am having the same issue as the one who started this thread, i cant stay longed in, and it keeps telling me, that my session has expired. I am using Firefox, and i am guessing it is the newest one out there *shrugs*

Year 9 Day 80 1:09
If you use Firefox and have cleared your cache and are sure your browser is set to allow cookies for the Combine, I would advise posting your handle in the Questions for the Admin forum along with a description of the problem and the steps you have tried so that an admin can look into it.

swcforumsig