12:30:09

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Moving From planet Coruscant
Year 9 Day 70 18:42
Ranakin Groundrunner
Ranakin Groundrunner
I have been on the planet coruscant for the past 5 days since I joined this game and I want to get of to a place where I can make money or possibly get a ship I am making no progress on this planet nor in my faction.

Can some one offer some suggestions and guidance please?

Oh and do I have the force?Can someone find out? For me?

Year 9 Day 70 18:53
Phryss
Phryss
You should try reading the Guide, linked at the top of every page. It has suggestions for what to do your first week in the game, as well as an FAQ section that answers every question you've asked.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 89 20:09
Zeven Mohebbi
Zeven Mohebbi
Try joining the faction the governs coruscant and ask if there are any ships in orbit or on the planet that you can pilot. If the ship is in orbit ask if there is some one that will provide transport to the ship

Year 9 Day 89 20:19
Lance Hawke
Lance Hawke
You've been around for longer than five days bub. I remember seeing you around since the SEM News first came out. In any case, you can only figure force sensitivity by meeting a force user in person. That means nobody can figure it out for you. If you aren't friends with any force users, it then becomes a quest all in it's own to go find one willing to test you. Additionally, check the websites of a faction type that you'd like to join and then contact them about joining and transportation. Other than that information, i suggest you run and hide somewhere. Any minute now, the Empire might search for you and arrest you just to say they've captured a "terrorist"...i'm not joking.

Year 9 Day 90 0:55
You all do realise this topic is nearly 3 weeks old, don't you? If the person hasn't taken Phryss' advice and/or found a way off Coruscant yet, chances are they've quit.

Don't reply to topics without checking their age.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 90 1:01
Ranakin,

The Director of Onyx Exccavations sent you instructions for arranging transportation.

You are on a planet that has public (NPC) transportation servces availible. Follow the directions given to you by your employer and you will be provided transportation to our HQ and gainfully employed.

By the way, the public starport is just about in the center of the southern most row of cities.

Hope you make it,

Orion

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 90 4:12
Lance Hawke
Lance Hawke
yeah, i just noticed an active thread, read it, and replied. I don't know what Orion's and Zeven's excuses are.

Year 9 Day 90 8:17
Zeven Mohebbi
Zeven Mohebbi
Hey im just trying to help the new people. What if some one wants to ask the same thing. Then the person would have to make a new thread. Which would make you even madder Hal.

Year 9 Day 90 12:08
Sorry, bout that, I to saw a new thread, read it and responded. Also though as you can likely guess, I'm in the same faction, so know how active he has (not) been, and seen his last activity on our forum (4 days ago). I also so know he has not reported making any progress for getting off Coruscant, while we have other members who have joined since he did, have made it to our head quarters, and are happy productive mining engineers.

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 90 12:51
Then the person would have to make a new thread. Which would make you even madder Hal. 

Actually, no. Opening new threads for new problems (even if it's the same one) is the preferred method within this forum.

Furthermore, Phryss' reference to the Guide teaches people how to begin to navigate the site, to find the answers they need themselves, without reliance on this forum or other people. It is far more useful to a new player in the long run than specifically answering their question, and leaving them with no recourse next time they need something, but to return and post again.

The content of your reply is so terribly flawed, it's ridiculous. A person should in no way be obligated to join the faction that controls their starting planet just to get off of it. The NPC transport system was added almost solely for the reason of getting off planets to locations that are closer to, or may even be, the HQ of the faction you chose, to facilitate pick-up. Most factions also maintain divisions specifically geared towards picking up newer members who are in need of collection.

Clearly you lack sufficient understanding of the game to provide accurate and effective assistance, and should refrain from giving bad advice to new players.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.