No they didn't.

Stop spamming random forums.

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 79 14:35
Deleted Post
Deleted by Syn. Reason: Unhelpful posts do not belong in the problem centre
Cesodevo Avina
Cesodevo Avina
Is it possible that someone sent you an anonymous DM with threats like that?

You can:

A) Report it to an admin or such
B) Ignore it

In any case, when someone makes threats like that over the Internet, you seldom have to take that serious.

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
should always report to admins if you are threathened. Its not acceptable.

horbanner.gif
Though knowing you, I'd place 20mil on it being an In Character Threat that you've mistaken to mean real life.

\"Visit
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
I believe he is referring to this thread:

http://www.swcombine.com/forum/thread.php?thread=24554&page=1

Where he decided it was a good idea to publically release details of where he lives and what specific location within that city he will be visting regularly on a certain day. Apparently his parents haven't taught him not to give personal details out online and so Leon mentioned that's not the greatest idea.

After that Adar Ree posted " /me hires a hitman " obviously not being serious. Then Khris gets himself banned for posting things like:

"wha?!!!! you very bad.im scared.waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhrrraaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhsniffle sniffle i tell my daddy you big bully.you no go to heaven.you bad"

and

"bbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooowwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
"

So basically, what Syn said. No one actually threatened to kill him in RL unless he wants to report private DM's that say so.

Ral.png
Considering Whitesaber was immediately arrested after the hitman comment... Can't even confirm it was an OOC jest.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay