Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Please send Chris Starsaber a Password to cmr.parrot@yahoo.com
Guest/Visitor

Year 9 Day 81 16:52
Deleted Post
Leon Shade
Deleted by Leon Shade. Reason: NVM, you are Khris, you shouldn't be unbanned yet. :-\
Guest/Visitor

different i am new character now Khris Whitesaber was my Dad he was killed by bounty hunters

Guest/Visitor

i am not banned combine rule not even i knew.awaiting password for my new character Chris Starsaber email cmr.parrot@yahoo.com

What are you talking about? You don't need a new password. You keep logging in with the same account until you recreate, at which time your Handle just changes.

You have to wait the 3 weeks death penalty, and have to use your old handle until then. The only reason you can apply for a new one before that is because it speeds up your recreation, since you don't have to wait for a handle to be accepted on top of the 3 weeks you're already out.

If you actually made a new, additional account, it's an illegal multi and you can expect to be banned for it.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Guest/Visitor

i have not made a new account all i have done is enter a new handle to start recreate process since my first character was killed. but for some reason i cannot access my old handle and old password to log in.

You have created a new account, which is against the rules.

You can use your old account's handle and password to log in while your character is dead, after the three weeks are up, you can create a new character.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Guest/Visitor

i have been doing that but no luck .and i have just done what you told me to in the recreate process.i clicked on my character name and did what the screen said but cannot access my character with either handle and the same password.