170 are online

Year

Day

Time

02:54:40

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » why does Teniel Djo say i am banned ?All i have done is follow instuctions the site gave me.
Page 1 2
Guest/Visitor

Khris Whitesaber

Guest/Visitor

when the site says to create a new handle since my character died and that i do not have to wait 3 weeks to recreate it is not my fault. i did what it said to do.it is your fault .do not put on the site false info.you cannot ban me for this.Khris Whitesaber-Chris Starsaber

I highly doubt that anywhere said you do not have to wait 3 weeks to recreate. It automatically asks you to put in a new handle once you're dead, but, as has been explained to you, that is simply to speed up the recreation process once the 3 weeks are over. The fact that you misunderstood the rules does not relieve you of the punishment associated with creating a multi account.

Also, continually posting the same thing on this board will probably tend not to help you that much.

Guest/Visitor

i have not created another character yet all i have done is make another handle.Khris Whitesaber

Azrakh Raleep
Azrakh Raleep
If you didn't wait the 3 weeks and use the old login to create your new character, but rather created a new login entirely from the join option on the main page, then you did indeed break the rules.

You should have waited the 3 weeks, and then used your previous login information to create your new character.

However, if you just typed your new "desired handle" when it requested the new characters name, and then waitied, you should be fine.

Edited By: Azrakh Raleep on Year 9 Day 82 16:18

lightsig2.png
Guest/Visitor

i did the last part of what you said.i have tried to find my password but i lost it.then i tried lost password to change password or get new password but no answer yet.

Azrakh Raleep
Azrakh Raleep
It is because you are banned. Don't make anymore topics, take it up with an admin. Else, you will be banned for spamming and not whatever multis.

lightsig2.png
Guest/Visitor

i try my old password but it fails.and i do not know the new password.Khris Whitesaber

Use Lost Password if you need a new password sent. Your handle would still be Khris Whitesaber.

swcforumsig

Guest/Visitor

i donot think my email is recognised anymore.

Yah, That kinda happens when your banned. >.>

\"Visit
Thing is, he isn't banned.

Khris, if you have problems using the Lost Password feature, please give us details:
- handle you are using
- email address you are using
- error message you receive

mystats.php?uid=c1
Your current email that is associated with your account is cmr.parrot@yahoo.com.

Also the new name you have picked is not acceptable, too similar to your current one.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
If u mean u cant log in cause they never gave ye password...use your old one...thats what I DID!!!

Guest/Visitor

the old password does not work also i put my email address in but no answeres to lost password feature do i use old or new handle and what is password please.Khris

Guest/Visitor

cmr.parrot@yahoo.com is email address and that is good to here.what must i do or receive to log in i have not been able for 2 and a half days.send me new password and clarify my handle the dead one or the new.

Guest/Visitor

You have entered either the handle or password incorrectly. Please log in again.this is what i get.Khris when i try to log in i have tried original handle and recreate handle you approved the password must be different i do not Know what it is.QtWrLBxP6 does not work anymore.Khris Whitesaber and Chris Starsaber are the handles the original and the recreate handle but i have not created a character for new handle.Khris

Guest/Visitor

please solve problem or let me create new account or send new password or whatever is going on .i cannot do anything or log in no matter how hard i try.Khris and send me email of password please.i cannot stand not being able to log in.

You successfully reset the password of Khris Whitesaber. A new password was mailed to him at cmr.parrot@yahoo.com.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Guest/Visitor

it is not there!Khris

Page 1 2