126 are online

Year

Day

Time

01:39:08

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Why did Wilhelm ban me from the positions vacant forum?Phryss banned me from traders lounge why?
Khris Whitesaber
Khris Whitesaber
dead characters have equal rights to post on forums as others.also my positions vacant has been there for a long time without problems.the traders lounge was related to trading matters.

WvI:
Khris Whitesaber the character is outright banned. He's dead and violating rule three.

Rule 3: Factions ONLY. No NFG's or Groups.

Well that's one off.
Other one was because you recreated a thread that was just locked after you were given fair warning not to create it.

\"Visit
Positions Vacant is IC. Dead characters do NOT have rights to post there. As for the reason you were banned, you are provided with the names of the people who banned you so that you can contact them for the reason, if you find it necessary.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Khris Whitesaber
Khris Whitesaber
the only reason the other thread was locked in traders lounge was because in the preveious it was not trading related.the second post thread was related to trading .Also i received no warnings that i could read.what if somebody never wants to be a faction member or cannot afford faction fees.rich people get good stuff while poor people remain poor.

Edited By: Khris Whitesaber on Year 9 Day 95 14:59
Cry somewhere else. The Positions Vacant rules are clearly posted. If you ignore them, then you suffer the consequences. The same applies for any forum.

Restarting a thread that was closed is no way to endear yourself to any moderator.

If you want more details, CONTACT THE PEOPLE WHO BANNED YOU.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
1. When a thread is locked and your NOT banned, That's a warning in and of itself.
2. Because every new player (Read: Yourself) Would come in and spam the forums recruiting for their 2 bit Little Groups. Granted there ARE some good NFG's. However It's still a fact you didn't read the rules and that's what happened.

Lesson Learned: Use Spell Check, Read the Sticky's and don't act like you know everything Because you don't. Just go take a break from SWC, Find a good Spell Checker and come back when your due to Respawn. Then go ahead and Send Requests to be unbanned from the forums if your not already unbanned and More then likely you will be unbanned.

\"Visit
Khris Whitesaber
Khris Whitesaber
ok i guess i will do that.

Really? Truthfully? Praise Ara!

As the bans are via handle, chances are you will be automatically unbanned when you recreate. If not, contact me then.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
This should not be new to you since you were told this before: if you have a question about a forum ban, DM the person who banned you to discuss it with them directly.

swcforumsig