Day

Time

22:10:59

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 96 15:23
Drakath Slywalker
Drakath Slywalker
Hey! I just joined and I have some problems and questions. First of all, on the planet Corellia in Saigetopia, How come i can never get into the shop? It always says the ship is full. It isnt even a ship 0_o. Also, why does it take two hours to go from the welcome center to the shop? It is like....across the street from the center. Why does it take two hours to go there? Or is my character just really slow? help meh please =)

Year 9 Day 96 15:44
A block is more like a mile.
Delayed time will be more important when we finally have combat.
Might want to read the guide.

The shop must be packed with inactive players.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 9 Day 96 15:47
Drakath Slywalker
Drakath Slywalker
Inactive players? They should have a moderator boot out anyone who is inactive for 30 minutes or something. and we dont have combat? but why then would i need to have heavy weapons skills or unarmed combat skills if there is no combat yet?

Year 9 Day 96 16:11
The idea is that in real life, people do not just stop what they are doing and disappear. So, in SWC people do not just stop what they are doing and disappear.

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 96 16:13
Inactives can be on the server for 90 days before they get deleted. You are always online in this game, it's just the matter of logging in. This is good and bad, because you could be sleeping and get killed during that time.

To get ready for combat, most weapons require 3+ skill points to handle a (decent) blaster. Build your stats first, get ahead of new players that join after combat comes out..hehe.

http://black-nebula-engineering.webstarts.com/?r=20130805205517

Looking for donations for Give freelancers the Galaxy fund.
Year 9 Day 96 16:25
Once combat hapens you'll want to be in a safe place when you stop moving, so you don't get killed in your sleep

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 96 17:05
Leon Shade
Leon Shade
It would also be difficult having an admin on at all times to kick someone who hasn't moved for 30 minutes.

Year 9 Day 96 17:15
even detecting who hasn't moved in that time would be difficult. I spend days at a time without "Moving" my character, I'm a pilot, I remain in the control room of what ever I'm flying at the time.

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 96 20:27
Phryss
Phryss
You can email the assistants to see about freeing up some space in a full NPC shop.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?