Year

Day

Time

10:49:36

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 101 14:58
Guest/Visitor

i got banned for logging on to someone elses acount.i would never do that and you have no way to proov that! i know you probably wont un bann we but i wish to be unbanned.

Year 9 Day 101 15:24
Guest/Visitor

Hi

Year 9 Day 101 15:26
Guest/Visitor

LOL!, you said it', not it's! LOL LOL LOL!

Year 9 Day 101 15:36
Guest/Visitor

Ha! you spelled lot's of things wrong! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! ha ha ha ha ha ha! Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo! sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Woop! Yay! No one to stop me! LOL! I am a guest, admin! Try somthing! can't stop me!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! What now! Don't play game can't ban me!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

admin can't read!

Year 9 Day 101 15:42
Guest/Visitor

Me a art monke monkey! another art monkey stole my roller skates that I stole from Kyle! you know, the bawoooooons! guy? He funny!!!!!!!!!!! duuuuhhhhh!

I stoopit and I cant spel! nop cant spel.(I dont yuse puncuashin eethr)

Year 9 Day 101 15:52
Guest/Visitor

art muncees rul ! totly! yu haf to lern art muncee languij! ( In English that is art monkey language) but aneeway, too lern art moncee languij (or In English that is art monkey language) find da post dat ses, art muncees rul, or go too www. art muncees rul.com/languij lesins

dat iz oll, bi!

Year 9 Day 101 16:03
I'm so glad you have nothing better to do while banned than come and spam here. It makes me smile to see how pathetic you are.

If you really can't stay away, I suppose that shows how effective a punishment banning you is.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 101 16:55
Guest/Visitor

Maurihari Marimoto did not post the art monkey things!

Year 9 Day 101 17:00
Guest/Visitor

guest/visitor stop posting on my thread!!!!! this for admins/Tidus Tia

Year 9 Day 101 17:01
....yeah Hal it is a very affective punishment. I'd hate to be without the combine, it's my favorite passtime. *stopped watching TV since he joined*

Interested in coming to my funeral? Talk to Mike Que-kara about getting on the guest list.
Year 9 Day 101 17:04
Guest/Visitor

Hal Breden dum and I tuld art muncees too! he he he! you can not ban me and you cant do aneething! art muncees are on angry mob to find you Hal! you mit wunt to stay up toonit! tha guna get ya!!!!!

Year 9 Day 101 17:05
Leon Shade
Leon Shade
Can't some just IP check to prove who did it?

EDIT: Holy crap! 3 posts appeared in the time I posted this.

Edited By: Leon Shade on Year 9 Day 101 17:11
Year 9 Day 101 17:06
*thinks it might be an eight year-old* nah, that can be, because my seven year-old niece is more mature...and can spell Monkey...

Interested in coming to my funeral? Talk to Mike Que-kara about getting on the guest list.
Year 9 Day 101 17:15
Guest/Visitor

i knew loging on to someone elses account was wrong and i never did it!

Year 9 Day 101 17:18
Guest/Visitor

guest/visitor! stop posting about %$&!%& art monkeys!!!!!!!! holy !&%&$^% this frusterates me!

Year 9 Day 101 17:19
Guest/Visitor

I can spel muncee! it speled m,u,n,c,e,e,!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Leon, it's me Shang Whong, I got banned for smthing I did not do these people are so strict!

Year 9 Day 101 17:22
Guest/Visitor

Art muncees rul!!!!!!!!! and it is me shang!!!!!

Year 9 Day 101 17:24
Guest/Visitor

the guest/visitor that is posting about art monkeys is Shang Whong. jeff steelflex and ''mr. art monkey'' are my multis. or were my multis all because someone false accused me for something that i did't do! i hate people!

Year 9 Day 102 9:42
If you have questions/complaints, send an email to the address stated in the Sim News post. Do not post in the forums.

Also stop posting here, or you will get banned from the forums as well and your SWC ban (if it will be lifted) will be extended or made permanent.

mystats.php?uid=c1