123 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:24:17

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 102 10:34

I am Nessa Lorren's (IC: Valerie Larissa) roommate. She wanted me to join in the game with her, but I never really got around to it. I'd like to now, but I am not sure how. I know the regular Multi Rules, but I am not certain what the protocol is for creating a new character when the player of the original has died. Could someone offer me some help?

Oh, and on a side note, I guess I should mention to the Admins that I transferred her Credits over to her Faction. She had been saving them up to surprise them with a new Space Station. I figured the money ought to go to the people she had intended it to wind up with. I hope given the circumstances that is not a problem. If it is, I apologize.

~~ Marc

Year 9 Day 103 15:09
You saying you transfered credits from Vals account?..
Logging into another acount..I don't know about that.

http://black-nebula-engineering.webstarts.com/?r=20130805205517

Looking for donations for Give freelancers the Galaxy fund.
Year 9 Day 103 16:10
Guest/Visitor

I am the same person as the topic creator. I am under Guest at the moment, as I have to wait for a bug to be fixed before I can make a character of my own.

ANYway, yes, I sent Valerie's credits to her Faction. She was saving them for a surprise for her group. Her player died before she got a chance to build it herself. I didn't steal the credits. I just put them where she wanted them to go so that they could construct the Station that she was going to build for them. The Admin I spoke to did not seem to have a problem with it.

Year 9 Day 103 16:22
Cesodevo Avina
Cesodevo Avina
Fox, there was no 'other' account. Since this person wasn't/isn't a Combine player and as such didn't have a character of their own, it was ok to log into the other person's account.

So there doesn't seem to be a problem about that, seeing as you don't have a character of your own yet. However, when you do have one, then logging into another person's account is forbidden.

Anyway, I believe you will not be a multi, since under the connection you're using, there is just one character.

And lastly, my condolences.

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
Year 9 Day 103 16:27
Guest/Visitor

It was suggested that I file it as a Multi, anyway. Don't see any problem with that. I turned Valerie in a Freelancer. Then I logged out and deleted the cookie. I can't access her account now even if I wanted to.