207 are online

Year

Day

Time

11:21:45

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Faction Privilege Levels - Can each area be assigned seperately?
The rules on privilege levels within a faction are not explicit.

But could a person be assigned level 2 in "Faction Members" only?
Or level 1 in one are and level 2 in another?

Or must a person be assigned to level two access for everything?

A search of the forums turned up nothing for me on thing, and as I said I did not find the rules to be explicit in this area.

Thanks,

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Assigning a person level two in the Faction members category gives them Lvl 1 and 2 in the Faction Members category, nothing else.

Thanks, looking at what a say level 2 could in each category seemed to give to much ability for abuse in finance and very little in members.

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

For further clarification, although Quetz covered it pretty well, the privileges screen looks like this:

privs.jpg

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Thanks Hal, that makes it very clear.

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 107 8:44
Deleted Post
Deleted by Syn. Reason: Useless commentary is useless. Please refrain from hijacking helpful topics.