Day

Time

21:48:52

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » SWC Swag. Bren told me to post here
To whom it may concern,

Just wondering. Does SWC give CP rewards to players that purchase SWC swag..example clothing, mugs, posters..etc. If so how do we receive the rewards and if not it sure would be a great incentive to purchase the items and also receive CP. I personnally would buy a whole lot more swag if it involved receiving CP. Just a thought.

Thank you for your time

Manta Birostris

PS: I did send an email to public relations also but wanted to share this idea with others. Thanks again

Year 9 Day 109 23:35
Deleted Post
Deleted by Alizee Anna Tia. Reason: Be helpful or shut up.
So is yours. Yours also has NOTHING to do with his inquiry, so bugger off.

I'm actually curious about this too. Though it doesn't help advertisement, the funds WOULD go to the Combine.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
I don't think we do. I believe donations only receive the CPs while if you are purchasing the items from the store, you are gaining something in return. Kind of like opting out of the CP reward for something more tangible and more real. While you can use the CP rewards to purchase a ship to keep you warm from the incoming A/E, a shirt will protect you from the incoming cold. It's more of a one or the other type situation.

...but no angel flys with me tonight...

8975267.png\"

You also get CPs from the "rewardgamer.com" page when you buy things from them, Tidus. So... That doesn't really match up.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
I think this is a great idea :)
Not sure if it could be automated or not.
Cafepress.com sales reports does not give any info about the buyer, but does show what was sold. Also we earn money with referrals.

BTW account is $8 short from sending a $50 check to Veynom :)

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
But none of the proceeds go to us when you go through them, Wil. As I understand it, most of what you pay to that little store goes to the Combine. Where as when you purchase things or complete offers on those other sites, the money goes to them, and we reward you for going through our site to get to them because they pay to advertise here.

Now, all of what I said could be complete bullshit... Veynom is the only one who really has access to the financial stuff on the site so he's the only one who can confirm or deny this.

I wouldn't be opposed to offering CP rewards similar to how we do for other sites. 10% of what you spent would be turned into CPs or something like that.

...but no angel flys with me tonight...

8975267.png\"

I like the Idea of earning CP for swag at a what you spend. For example you spend $20.00 you get 200 CPs $50.00 You get 500.

Something like that

More like 2000 and 5000, respectively.

Yeah 2-5k not hundred.

Interested in coming to my funeral? Talk to Mike Que-kara about getting on the guest list.
Which is how the other programs work.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Yea I was going to say that but I didn't want to be greedy. So I removed a couple zeros before I posted.

Who would we contact to present this idea to?

Phryss
Phryss
Veynom would be the person to go to.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Coming with Q2, I will automate several donations processes in order to get CPs automatically.

At the same time, I will try to see what we can do give out some CPs if you buy from some of our sponsors like Cafepress.

Sim Master Veynom

*** This post is written on 100% recyclable electrons. ***
Year 9 Day 112 9:04
Deleted Post
Patrick Martin
Deleted by Patrick Martin. Reason: misread post
Here is an original way to support the Combine. Simply check the following offers and if you're tempted, you will get some CPs as well. The number of CPs you will get is directly proportional to what the Combine receives with the usual rate of 1,000 CPs for each US dollar that you spend. 

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay