Year

Day

Time

14:06:09

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Bug Tracker Login and the bug I'm trying to report
I am unable to login to the Bug Base. I tried my old account, I tried creating a new account AND I tried logging in anonymously.

None of them worked.

Now, the bug I want to report:
http://rules.swcombine.com/?Galaxy_Map&planetID=2944

The city 'FFC Nam Chorios 1 0' shows as unpowered on the Galaxy Map. However, owning the city and every facility in it, I know, without a doubt, everything is powered with a large amount left over.

I would appreciate if someone (with whatever proper access needed) would find the reason for it showing as unpowered and fix it.

Phryss
Phryss
As the sim news said, old account will no longer work. What goes wrong when trying to create a new account?

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
"Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect."

I get that message even trying to use the anonymous entry.
Let me try something crazy. Nope, not my browser. I get the same trouble with Firefox.

Same thing here, new and old account are both bugged.

\"Visit
orion
orion
Did you activate your account from the email that was sent to you?

Went to this address
http://www.swcombine.org/contacts/
clicked on this link
http://www.swcombine.com/technical/problem.php
then i got the message
Database connection failed can't connect to local MySQL.

Get the same message when using a link to an old bug i reported.

Guess all this has to do with the bug based getting erased.
Even though it's probably is a lot to fix I hope it won't take to long since I need to report the bug that prevents me from producing laser scalpels. In the meantime I hope noone will die because they did not have the equipment needed for the surgery.

[i][size=20][color=black][b]Bartholomew Defoe[/b][/color][/size][/i]
Right now the Dev server seems to be down, which is where the Bug Base is posted. It should come back when the Dev server is back up.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Orion: Yes indeedy I did.

I'm still waiting to be able to post this bug. I just tried and I still can't get into the bug base, whether the new account I created on Y9D117 Or anonymously.

The initial bug (about the city on Nam Chorios) has been fixed, but I STILL can't get into the bug base.

Try posting a bug report.

No, seriously, e-mail someone directly. Maybe Veynom, or perhaps Orion. Actually, probably Orion does most of the work.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.