Day

Time

09:42:44

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 119 10:38
Dack Logan
Dack Logan
Ok heres the thing, I have a brawler that just reached level 4 and I cant fight him anymore. He says hes buggered and not fighting any more. Is this a bug or when a brawler reaches level 4 they dont fight anymore?

dacksig.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 119 10:53
Gatorfett Fronek
Gatorfett Fronek
I have a level one with same problem. Had 4 on day 116 and haven't been able to since.

Year 9 Day 119 11:03
Phryss
Phryss
Brawlers can fight 4 times a day, regardless of level. If your brawler refuses to fight even after a day has passed, it is probably a bug.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 119 11:07
Dack Logan
Dack Logan
Yeah its been 2 days since I was able to fight him. Where is it I have to report a bug? And what should i say, also would it be a good idea to give the id number of the brawler?

dacksig.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 119 11:12
Use the Bug Report Form link on your members menu. It's a separate login. Include as much information as you can.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 119 14:46
Neth Dharek
Neth Dharek
I made a bug report this morning about the same problems, and 6 others have noted that they have it too in the same report.

http://bugs.swcombine.com/view.php?id=74

Year 9 Day 119 15:49
Dack Logan
Dack Logan
Thanx Phryss for reporting it for me. You beat me to it. Its fix now thanx again.

dacksig.jpg\"