18:40:46

Login
snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Stuck aboard a ship in hyper and cannot fly it.No one else is aboard.
Chris Starsaber
Chris Starsaber
Need to have my character moved off this ship starnded in it and no passengers but me.Cockpit id locked out of controls is Cockpit (2231334).The ship is YT-1210 The Arch Angel.

Edited By: Chris Starsaber on Year 9 Day 125 7:35
How did that happen? Did you sell the ship" Did you have control of the ship and get unassigned?

If either of these are correct, you should (A) wait until the ship exits Hyper and try and get someone to rescue you. (B) Contact the owner of the ship and ask them to release you. (Or C) Hope you are not being arrested for something, and wait and see what happens.

This looks like something that requires IC resolution because it does not look like it is caused by a bug or program error.

Orion hears an old Queen song starting to play faintly in the background and wonders what it is.

Edited By: Orion Mcphee on Year 9 Day 125 9:09

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Selene Tal-Kyrte
Selene Tal-Kyrte
Pray. You're most likely going to be approached by someone with a set of cuffs in their hand. Otherwise, DM me your location and if you're close i'll swing by and pick you up.

Oh you're getting arrested for sure. So... is your next character going to be the son of this character?

DarknessSig1.jpg\"
Chris Starsaber
Chris Starsaber
Ship is travelling to here.I had control of the ship was assigned it tuesday lost control this morning or while i was asleep.Sector: Sluis
Galactic Position: Sullust (111, -320) location ship is in hyper too about 2 to 3 days until arrival.I was assigned the ship but lost control of it for no apparent reason.

Most likely you have been unassigned as the pilot. You should contact the shipowner and ask him if he unassigned you. If that is not the case post in here again.

unknown.png
Chris Starsaber
Chris Starsaber
Alex Somebody is the owner but i was assigned the ship bye Timothy McVale

Chris Starsaber
Chris Starsaber
And i have never had a previous Character before.Whoever is spreading that rumour is telling lies.

Yeah... they're going to arrest you... This isn't a bug or a glitch. You were unassigned as the pilot so that you can't get away.

DarknessSig1.jpg\"
...lost control of it for no apparent reason.

- Chris Starsaber

Now pay attention Chris, the reason control of the ship was taken from you seems obvious;

Pray. You're most likely going to be approached by someone with a set of cuffs in their hand.

- Selene Tal-Kyrte

Oh you're getting arrested for sure. So... is your next character going to be the son of this character?

- Kiger Wulf

Music continues to play faintly in the background.

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Chris Starsaber
Chris Starsaber
Why?there is no reason for anyone to do that.I was assigned the ship buy my boss at CrimnsonLink Transport.I was flying it to the location of my faction ship and to do faction work.I have done nothing wrong to anybody.Also i have no tasks i have been told to use ship for.

Well either it was a mistake that will be sorted out, or you'll be in cuffs soon.
Also, we all know you've had a past character....

Interested in coming to my funeral? Talk to Mike Que-kara about getting on the guest list.
Ka`rla Leakey
Ka`rla Leakey
Not trying to be funny with anybody but shouldn't this thread be moved into 'General Talk' rather than be in the 'Questions for Admin' now we have established it is not an error but deliberate.

On a side note, ignoring my own comment, if you have a previous character who commits a crime against somebody and then play a relative afterwards then sins of the fathers may apply and so you would have to be careful.

Chris Starsaber
Chris Starsaber
That Khris guy was my 15 year old brother not me.I had no idea he had commited any game crimes.

Chris Starsaber
Chris Starsaber
My real life brother played as that guy.Also i do not know if this is owner-commander mistake or something else.

Somehow I don't beleive you....why? you really type like he does....but that's not what matters, you are still related to Khris in character.... also I agree this should be moved.

Interested in coming to my funeral? Talk to Mike Que-kara about getting on the guest list.
No, it should be closed. Nobody's going to take OOC action to get someone out of IC trouble when there are no exploits involved.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Phryss
Phryss
No, it should be closed. 

Restated for correctness.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?