231 are online

Year

Day

Time

10:14:07

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 132 17:04
Hi, I'm not sure who to report this to, so I hope you might be able to help. I recently bought 2 weapons from Jim Ugon for 20k. At first the deal seemed to be very good, but I found out rather quickly that he didn't even own the items I purchased. I had to get ahold of Kai Oryk in order to collect one of the guns, and he insisted that I pay an additional 50k. I arranged to do this even though I thought it was BS. Then when I arrived at the location, Kai Oryk didn't hand over the weapon. He arrested me and my NPCs, and demanded that I pay a ransom of 10 million credits. I don't have that kind of money. I sure hope there is some way you might be able to help me out. Oh ya, I haven't even been able to track down the second gun I bought from Jim Ugon.

\"Photo
Year 9 Day 132 17:13
Jack Monday
Jack Monday
You have been legally arrested.

Year 9 Day 132 17:20
Now this guy intends to hold me captive or kill me, and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do.

\"Photo
Year 9 Day 132 17:20
Phryss
Phryss
The admins are not law enforcement or government; they do not police the universe. That is up to the people and governments in the universe. The admins punish people who abuse exploits.

If you were arrested via the a/e feature, then there is nothing the admins will do. You need to find an in-character resolution.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 132 17:41
In which case, I guess I'm dead. There's no way I can come up with ten mil, and I can't even access my inventory to sell off items to pay may way out of this. I used to really love this game, but more and more over the past 2 years, I'm finding it harder and harder to like it when people can get away with anything they want with no punishments. If this guy kills me, he did it for no reason other than to squeeze me for 10 million credits, and this is the type of thing that will kill this game for me forever. I don't think I'd ever want to play again. Jesfa has already caused me more grief than anyone deserves. If Ry Nator is killed, I'm going to have to think long and hard about respawning, and after all the credits I've spent lately and all the hard work I put into trying to clear my name and be an upstanding character, to lose it all is a very hard blow. I've been in the Combine for a few years now and have had a lot of fun, until now. If I don't come back, there are a lot of people I'll miss, and a lot more that I'll never know. Somehow this just all seems wrong.

\"Photo
Year 9 Day 132 18:16
Jesfa Ackmin
Jesfa Ackmin
A. This has nothing at all to do with the admins.
B. This has nothing at all to do with me. Don't blame me for anything.
C. Deal with it, people die. They respawn. You wanted a fresh start, here it is.

Year 9 Day 132 18:29
Deleted Post
Deleted by Phryss. Reason: no flaming
Year 9 Day 132 18:50
Phryss
Phryss
This isn't going to end well. Luckily, the question has been answered.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 132 18:50
Deleted Post
Jesfa Ackmin
Deleted by Phryss. Reason: no posting in topics I'm closing.